Learn how to avoid the 21 MBA admissions mistakes that can reduce your chances of getting accepted to b-school.
You already know that applying to b-school is a difficult process.
But did you know there are some big (and small) mistakes that most MBA applicants make when applying to b-school?
In our experience – as former admissions officers and MBA admissions consultants – we’ve seen b-school applicants make quite a few mistakes – mistakes that could’ve been avoided.
Here are a few MBA admissions mistakes we see b-school applicants make each year:
– Writing Disingenuous or “Canned” Essays
– Lacking a Strong Personal Brand
– Not Doing Due Diligence on Schools
– Presenting an Application Without Leadership Experience.
– Inflating Your Achievements
– Lacking Confidence
– Not Following Instructions
– Appearing Arrogant or Self-Absorbed
– Submitting A Careless Application
– Diving Into Applications Without Proper Self-Reflection, and
– Many more
We’ve packed this report with plenty of examples of the most common b-school application mistakes applicants make in their b-school applications.
By avoiding the common mistakes in this report, you’re already increasing your chances of getting accepted to your target schools.
So, signup today and start learning how to avoid the biggest mistakes that can reduce your chances of getting accepted to your top b-schools!